CWEA provides value to its wastewater professionals. Over 9,000 members are currently benefiting from the following services provided by CWEA.
- Opportunities for professional growth: Through the Technical Certification Program (TCP), wastewater professionals receive certification in any (or all) of six disciplines: Collections System Maintenance; Laboratory Analysis; Mechanical Technology; Electrical & Instrumentation; Environmental Compliance Inspection; and Industrial Waste Treatment Operation.
- Education & Training: To assist in advancing and fine-tuning the knowledge and skills wastewater professionals need, CWEA offers numerous outstanding educational events across the State as well as at the regional and Local Section levels.
- Networking: Through specialty conferences, Board meetings, and certification trainings, wastewater professionals can connect with one another and keep updated about all aspects of the industry.
- Publications – E-bulletin & Wastewater Professional:
- The monthly electronic E-Bulletin is filled with news and information about CWEA and its members. It is emailed to all members and is available 365 days a year from any internet connection.
- The Wastewater Professional prints quarterly and is a noted resource for a variety of articles relevant to the wastewater treatment industry, including technical articles to keep you in-the-know about current research.
- Discounts on Printed Publications: Members are now able to access handbooks and study guides free.
- Opportunities for Recognition (Awards Program): Professional accomplishments can be recognized at the Local Section and State levels.
- Professionalism: CWEA membership demonstrates commitment and dedication to the wastewater treatment industry and professional growth.
Welcome to CWEA’s Online Service Center!
- Certificate Renewal
- Conference Registration
- Member Directory – Access only for Members
- Membership – Joining or Renewing
- Study Guides – Downloads only for Members
Click to Join or Renew